Affordable and High-Quality Legal Services - Do you need help with an immigration matter?
Our team of attorneys and accredited representatives provide direct services in the following areas:
- Family-based immigration applications and consular processing
- Humanitarian applications (victims of crime, domestic violence, trafficking)
- Adjustments of status to permanent residence and waivers
- Naturalization (citizenship)
- Brief services including renewal for green cards, Temporary Protected Status, work authorization, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
By meeting with an attorney for an initial legal consultation, they will be able to listen and assess your individual situation, review your needs and eligibility, and determine how best to offer assistance. The attorney may then develop a plan of action and create a contract for additional scope as required.
Schedule an appointment for an initial legal consultation, 202-728-9799. At this time, CARCEN is only able to accept 10 virtual appointments per week. To secure an appointment with a member of the legal team, please call the office to schedule on Mondays. By calling at the start of the week, you will have the best chance to make it onto our calendar.
CARECEN offers citizenship classes that cover English language development and knowledge of history and government necessary to pass the Naturalization Exam. In person classes at the CARECEN office (1460 Columbia Road NW, Suite C-1) and virtual options are available. Extra assistance can be offered by request. For more information and to register, please call the office: (202) 328-9799. Courses are $50.
If you are having trouble with your landlord, want to know more about your housing rights, or need mortgage or rental assistance, CARECEN provides information and referrals to connect you with the resources you need, free of charge.