Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services provides a range of legal services, including:
- Immigration legal consultations
- Cases involving Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC’s) – asylum, U Visas, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Obtaining lawful permanent residence (green card)
- Family petitions (I-130s)
- U Visas, T Visas and relief under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Naturalization applications
- Citizenship certificates
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Employment Authorization
- Green card renewals (I-90 applications)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Travel documents and FOIA Requests
- Removal Defense before the Immigration Court
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and I-601A Waivers
- Consular Processing
For additional information, please visit our website.
If you need help with an immigration legal matter, Catholic Charities' intake sessions are the first step. To schedule a virtual legal consultation, use the online scheduling tool. If you have any questions about scheduling your immigration legal consultation, please call the Newcomer Intake Call Center at (240) 858-0958 or send an email to NNHelp@cc-dc.org.
- Clients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $80 consultation fee (payable in cash, check, credit card or money order) for services unless otherwise stated.
- Please bring all documents related to your immigration case with you.
- If you have been arrested, you must bring documents to show the disposition of the case.
If you need help with an immigration legal matter, our intake sessions are the first step. Consultations are being held remotely, by telephone or videoconference, because of the COVID-19 pandemic.