- “Know Your Rights” presentations, individual consultations, and accompanying children to their first immigration court hearing in Arlington, Virginia, or Baltimore, Maryland.
- CAIR also provides direct representation in removal proceedings to children seeking repatriation, children reunifying from ORR programs in Virginia with family members in Maryland, DC, and Virginia, and to children facing prolonged detention.
- CAIR serves children through a combination of in-house representation and pro bono placement with local law firms.
- If you have any questions about the services provided by the Detained Children’s Program please contact Nithya Nathan-Pineau, Program Director, Detained Children’s Program, at email@example.com.
- CAIR does not conduct walk-in consultations.
- For detained adults, email: firstname.lastname@example.org - call: 202-331-3320 (extension 7027)
- For detained children, email: email@example.com - call: 202-870-5843