Each year, the Pride Center of Maryland serve thousands of Maryland residents in order to fulfill our commitment of uniting, empowering, and advocating on behalf of sexual and gender minorities of Baltimore and Central Maryland. Services range from:
- Telehealth/Virtual Engagement: Call for an appointment with a Community Health Ambassador
- Preventive Health: HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), Hepatitis C (HCV), Substance Misuse Screening, Testing, Support Services
- Elder Services: Breaking Bread with Brothers Project, BBBP Elder's Circle
- Transgender/Gender Non-Conforming Services
- Women, Men, and Youth Services
- COVID-19 Services
- Art and Culture, and more.
For more information about available services or to make an appointment with an ambassador, please call or text Pride Center today.