Domestic Violence

If you are in danger, call 9-1-1, and get help immediately.

Use the directory of Domestic Violence Shelters and Domestic Violence Services to find an organization in your county that can help.

General Domestic Violence Articles

Under Maryland law any health practitioner, police officer, or human service worker who has reason to believe that a vulnerable adult is in danger is required to report that fact to the local department of social services. Any concerned person may make such a report.
Hay un proceso de dos o tres pasos que debe seguir para obtener una orden de protección contra el abusador.